Friday, August 8, 2008

How I'm selling myself

Let me just say this. I didn't begin this blog as a sales tool to help attract my new owners (whoever the luckies may be.) I began it to show the world what it's like for a house to become a home. To brag about my transformation. I mean, I did go through it.... the least I could do is blog about it. Those swans got their own reality show. All I'm asking for is a little corner of the interweb to share my insights and display my before and after pictures. And yes, okay, maybe I was hoping to attract Steven Spielberg. Like I said in a previous post, it's only natural for a house in the City of Angels (especially one with a view of the Hollywood sign) to dream about becoming a star.

But, between the time I began blogging and now, things have changed. My owners have chosen to put me on the market. Why, I'll never understand. I'm a house. I can see the world around me from the street below to the snow capped mountains in the distance (snow capped in the winter. Not now, obviously) and everything in between. There's a lot to see and even more to understand. But enough about that. You just want the facts. You want to know my price, my square footage, whether or not appliances are included (they are, by the way, and they're all stainless steel and high end. Viking Range, anyone?,) do I have central air and heat (yes!) and all that stuff. So, without further ado, I give you my official MLS Listing Sheet:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.