Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oh, HOW I'm blushing!


So, I have a crush... on a house that is way out of my league. It began as pure admiration and has grown into love. This amazing home is located just up the street from me at 2422 Silver Ridge Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90039. Designed by Rudolph M. Schindler with landscaping by Richard Neutra, there's plenty to admire. The house was built in 1925 and is considered a Schindler Masterpiece. It even has a proper name: How House.

Yes, 2422 is definitely out of my league. I admit that. But I can't help but drool. And can you really blame me? Especially now that I've seen pictures of the interior. How, you ask? Well, because the How House is on the market (for a cool $4,995,000) and the pictures are easily accessible to any curious house... or person, for that matter.

Take a look for yourself:
Schindler's How House (my crush) 2422 Silver Ridge Ave. - Redfin

New to the Market: Schindler's How House in Silver Lake - Curbed LA

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: